With the development of science and technology in recent years, digital DR imaging equipment has gradually replaced our previous CR equipment, and it is more convenient to use. The flat panel detector is the core component of DR and an essential device for imaging. What are the advantages and functions of flat panel detectors? Let’s take a look together.
Advantages and functions of flat panel detector, that is, digital X-ray image (DR):
1. The flat-panel detector is an imaging device that accepts the exposure signal of the X-ray machine and images it on a computer. The image is clear and delicate, with high resolution, wide grayscale, large amount of information, and large dynamic range.
2. High density resolution and acquisition of more image details are the most important features of digital X-ray images (DR) over ordinary radiological images.
3. The DR projection speed is fast, and the influence of motion artifacts is small. Especially for crying children and elderly patients who are impatient to hold their breath.
4. DR imaging has a small radiation. Since the sensitivity of the flat panel detector of digital X-ray image (DR) is much higher than that of ordinary X-ray film, it only needs relatively small energy to obtain a satisfactory image. Taking digital X-ray images (DR) reduces the amount of radiation by 30%-70% compared with ordinary images.
5. Digital images are superior to traditional X-ray images in displaying bone structure, articular cartilage, and soft tissue. Digital images are easy to display mediastinal structures such as blood vessels and trachea, and the detection rate of nodular lesions is higher than traditional X-ray images. .
If you are interested in flat panel detectors, please feel free to contact us.Whatsapp:+86 18953613955.
Tel：86 536 8882360
Company：Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.