In addition to price advantages, domestic flat panel detectors have the following advantages:
1. The digital image (DR) of the flat panel detector has clear and delicate images, high resolution, wide grayscale, large amount of information, and large dynamic range.
2. The high density resolution of flat panel detectors and the acquisition of more image details are the most important characteristics of digital X-ray images (DR) over ordinary radiographic images.
3. The DR projection speed is fast, and the effect of motion artifacts is small. Especially for children who cry easily and elderly patients who are intolerant of holding their breath.
4. DR imaging has low radiation. Since the sensitivity of digital X-ray imaging (DR) flat panel detectors is much higher than that of ordinary X-ray films, it only requires relatively small energy to obtain satisfactory images. Shooting digital X-ray images (DR) is 30%-70% less radiation than ordinary images.
5. The digital image of the flat panel detector is better than traditional X-ray images in displaying bone structure, articular cartilage and soft tissues. The digital image is easy to display blood vessels and trachea, and the detection rate of nodular lesions is higher than traditional X-ray images. image.