What are the advantages and disadvantages of CR? Today, I will give you a brief introduction to the advantages and disadvantages of CR.
1. The image is clearer than the original;
2. The image is basically digitalized;
3. Appropriate increase in fees;
4. CR machine is cheap, can effectively use the original filming machine, and does not need to make structural changes to the original machine
1. The image is not clear in DR, and digital reading in the true sense cannot be realized;
2. The IP board needs to be turned back and forth, the operation is cumbersome, and the doctor is labor intensive; the film is too slow to cope with the large flow of patients;
3. Because the sensitivity of CR’s IP board is far less than that of amorphous silicon flat panel detector, the X-ray dose required for CR normal imaging is much larger than DR. Under long-term high-load work, the super-workers and machines will be affected.
4. The national standard CR fee is much lower than DR; 5. Major medical institutions are buying DR, and then buying or using CR is detrimental to hospital grades;