1. Before the exposure, the cations on the silicon surface are stored to generate a uniform charge, resulting in an electron field on the silicon surface;
2. During the exposure, electron-hole pairs are generated in the silicon, and free electrons are released to the surface, resulting in a potential charge image on the silicon surface. The charge density at each point is equivalent to the local X-ray intensity.
3. After exposure, the X-ray image is stored in each pixel;
4. The semiconductor converter reads out each prime and completes the analog-to-digital conversion.
1. High conversion efficiency;
2. Wide dynamic range;
3. High spatial resolution;
4. The X-ray absorption rate is high in the low resolution area (the reason is that its atomic number is higher than amorphous selenium)
5. Strong environmental adaptability.
1. DQE is not as good as amorphous selenium at high doses;
2. There is a slight scattering effect due to the fluorescent conversion layer;
3. The sharpness is relatively slightly lower than the amorphous selenium type.
Tel：86 536 8882360
Company：Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.