Some customers may ask, how long is the life of the DR flat panel detector, and how many times is it about?
In fact, this is related to the scene used. Since the conversion layer of the DR flat panel detector will have artifact effects over time, this is the key point of the current DR flat panel detector. When examining a patient, the intensity of X-rays used in different parts is different, and the length of exposure time is also different, which causes the uncertainty of the service life, that is, the number of times. According to the feedback we got from the hospital under the normal frequency, usually 5-8 years is no problem.
Features and advantages of DR flat panel detector
1. Digital imaging (DR) has clear and delicate images, high resolution, wide grayscale, large amount of information, and large dynamic range.
2. High density resolution and obtaining more image details are the most important features of digital X-ray images (DR) over ordinary radiographic images.
3. The DR projection speed is fast, and the influence of motion artifacts is small. Especially for children who cry easily and elderly patients who are intolerant of holding their breath.
4. DR imaging has low radiation. Since the sensitivity of the digital X-ray image (DR) flat-panel detector is much higher than that of the ordinary X-ray film, it only needs a relatively small amount of energy to obtain a satisfactory image. Shooting digital X-ray images (DR) is 30%-70% less radiation than ordinary images.
5. Digital images show better bone structure, articular cartilage and soft tissues than traditional X-ray images. Digital images can easily display mediastinal structures such as blood vessels and trachea. The detection rate of nodular lesions is higher than that of traditional X-ray images.