Home›Blog ›The selection and use of flat plate detector
The selection and use of flat plate detector
Flat plate detector is the core of DR technology, which is mainly composed of protective layer (shell), fluorescent layer, circuit board and radiator.
Parameters to be paid attention to when selecting plate detector:
1. Size: 14 ‘*17’ (35cm*43cm),17 ‘*17’ (43cm*43cm) and other customized sizes;
2. Fluorescence layer: CSI image is clearer and GdS (GdOS) is more sensitive
3. Semiconductor material: Amorphous silicon with high sensitivity, usually used for dynamic plates, amorphous silicon for static plates
4. Image software: medical software, animal software and industrial software
Can choose reasonably according to oneself demand match.
Matters needing attention during the use of flat plate detector:
1. Etching effect: The theoretical life of plate detector is 3 years, and the long-term use of plate detector will produce irreversible artifacts due to etching effect, thus affecting the image quality, which is a normal phenomenon that cannot be avoided
2. Load bearing: 300kg, please take care not to load too much when using
3. Working environment: 5°-35°, 10-75%RH, pay attention to install air conditioning in operation room when using in high temperature areas such as Africa, and pay attention to regular dehumidification and moisture-proof when using in areas with long rainy season